Venture Conference and Startup Showcase
ATTEND GfX 2023
Growth Factory’s annual venture conference & startup showcase brings together the most talented and innovative minds from the Greater Sacramento, Northern CA region and beyond to connect, learn, support great startups and build a robust startup ecosystem together.
Conversations & Startup Pitches
2 stages and 12 breakout sessions featuring 50+ thought leaders sharing their knowledge, perspectives, and experiences on topics from the Ethics & Policy Considerations of Generative AI to Double Bottom Line Investing: Returns + Impactful Innovation.
Accredited Investor Breakfast
Funders gather to deep dive into venture specific topics, network with other investors, and review deal flow opportunities with a curated group of pre-seed through Series A actively fundraising startups.
The Carlsen Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship and StartupSac are back again this year bringing together startup founders with investors and mentors for fun, fast paced conversations and connections. Interested in participating as a mentor or founder? *conference registration required.
The Growth Factory is excited to partner with Stoel Rives to host the Backyard Awards celebrating the leaders in the Greater Sacramento region who are building impactful companies and investing time & capital to fuel a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Backyard Expo & Networking
Curated and informal opportunities to build your network throughout the day. From exploring the various neighborhoods in our Backyard Expo that includes 60+ startups, entrepreneurial support organizations, and industry partners to happy hour, come ready to connect!
Premium concierge including a coffee and kombucha bar, cocktails, and catered food, private lockers, and semi-private work and conversation stations will be available throughout the day for our VIP attendees to relax and connect outside of the main event.
- General admission pass to GFX 2023 Backyard Advantage Happy Hour
- 12:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Pricing increases to $99 on June 30th
- Pricing increases to $129 on August 31st
GFX General Admission
+ Backyard AWARDS Lunch
General admission pass to GFX 2023 & Backyard Awards Lunch presented by
- 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Pricing increases to $129 on June 30th
- Pricing increases to $159 on August 31st
Accredited Investor GFX
ALL ACCESS PASS
- This GFX ALL ACCESS PASS includes:
- Investor Breakfast
- Backyard Awards Lunch
- GFX 2023
- VIP Lounge Access
- Pricing increases to $199 on August 31st
Special Thanks to our Backyard Partners
We will be announcing new speakers throughout the summer.
Interested in presenting or have a recommendation for a thought leader that we should engage?
Thank you to our Event Sponsors
- Featuring presentations & conversations with Entrepreneurial & Venture Thought Leaders
- Featuring pitches from early-stage entrepreneurs
- Conversations with successful entrepreneurs
- Featuring topics for investors, innovators & entrepreneurs like:
- Emerging Managers & Next Gen VC Activating new capital through SPVs
- Global Mapping of Food Genomics Robot as a Service
- Access to Lab Space in Secondary Markets
- Parenting while building a company
- Staying Mentally & Physically Fit throughout the Founder’s Journey Life after Exit
- Tradeshow floor featuring:
- 40+ startups
- Corporate innovation partners
- Civic innovators
- Entrepreneurial Service Organizations
- University programs
Our Valued Backyard Ecosystem Partners
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Yes, you may transfer your ticket to another guest by emailing the new attendee's full name, email,
phone number to Danielle@DanielleRoeEvents.com. If transfer information is received less than 72 hours prior to event, the new attendee will have their name badge printed at the event check-in.
Can I get a refund or cancel my ticket?
Ticket orders will be refunded if the cancellation is received via email (email to Danielle@DanielleRoeEvents.com) by September 21, 2023. After September 21st,
we will not be granting ticket refunds in any amount.
Will I receive a ticket in the mail or should I print my ticket?
No printed tickets are necessary. Please plan to have your confirmation email ready at event check-in.